Boys Summer Treatment Program
Does your son seem to continue in a downward spiral despite your efforts? Are you concerned his behaviors will continue to worsen, with no avail? Do you feel a summer boot camp or program for your troubled teen might be the answer? If you answered yes to any of these questions, now is the right time to call Teen Treatment Center.
At our accredited facility, our staff is dedicated to helping troubled boys year-round. Unlike a traditional summer program or boot camp, our team is comprised of licensed therapists, counselors, medical professionals and more who have decades of experience working with individuals who are struggling with:
- Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, prescription medications, heroin, cocaine)
- Mental health (e.g. depression disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD)
- Behavioral issues (e.g. impulse control, anger, ODD)
With rolling admissions, you don’t have to wait until the summer to help your son get back on the right path. He will have the opportunity to continue his academics or begin credit recovery courses while simultaneously receiving effective treatment.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have about Teen Treatment Center: (844) 319-5239.
Choosing an Effective Boys Treatment Program
It’s normal to feel angst or fear about how your troubled teen will handle his free time this summer. However, if your son’s behaviors and substance use are getting worse and are creating problems at home, within your family, and at school or work, it’s time to get him the help he needs and deserves. During your son’s stay at Teen Treatment Center, he will have the opportunity to work on any underlying issues contributing to his decline in mental health, behavior or substance abuse.
A few of the aspects that set our teen treatment program apart include:
- Academic support and credit recovery – Our goal is to not only help your teen thrive in their academics, but also to help him develop healthy, more positive behaviors. If your son has struggled with his academics and needs to take credit recovery courses, he can do so while in our care.
- Gender-separate treatment – All of programs are gender-separate which means that your child will not have contact with patients of the opposite sex. Teenage girls and boys often have different social issues that often call for different treatment methods and strategies.
- Family therapy – Family involvement increases your teen’s chances of long-term recovery. Our Family Therapists will be by your side throughout the healing process and will provide you with new tools and skills to improve your communication, emotional connection and well-being as a family.
In addition to the above, we offer the following evidence-based therapies and services:
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Basic living skills
- Court liaison services
- Spiritual care
For additional information about our accredited boys treatment program, call us now at (844) 319-5239 or chat with us online. We are available around-the-clock to help you.
Restore Your Family
At Teen Treatment Center, your son will have the opportunity to work on any underlying issues and get back on the right path emotionally, mentally, physically and academically. Whether your teen is struggling with substance abuse and mental health or behavioral issues, we want to help him start living a happier, healthier life.
We look forward to being a part of your lives and watching the amazing changes that will take place throughout your teen’s stay.
Take the first step to restoring your family by contacting (844) 319-5239. You can also start a free and confidential chat with one of our admissions counselors online. We are available 24/7, including holidays.
Teen Treatment Center has been awarded
the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
24/7 • Conﬁdential