Girls Summer Treatment Program
Has your daughter continued in a downward spiral despite your efforts? Do you feel a summer camp or treatment program for troubled girls may be the answer? If you answered yes to either of these questions, it’s time to contact Teen Treatment Center.
At our accredited facility, our staff is dedicated to helping troubled girls year-round. Unlike a traditional summer camp, our team is comprised of licensed therapists, counselors, medical professionals and more who have decades of experience working with individuals who are struggling with substance abuse along with a variety of co-occurring issues:
- Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, prescription medications, heroin, cocaine)
- Mental health (e.g. depression disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD)
- Behavioral issues (e.g. impulse control, anger, ODD)
With rolling admissions, you don’t have to wait until the summer to get your daughter the help she needs. She will have the opportunity to continue her academics or begin credit recovery courses while simultaneously receiving effective treatment.
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer any questions you may have about Teen Treatment Center: (844) 319-5239. You can also start a free and confidential chat with one of our admissions counselors online.
Accredited Girls Treatment Program
If your daughter’s behaviors and substance use have continued to worsen and are creating problems at home, within your family, and at school or work, now is the right time to reach out for help. During your daughter’s stay at Teen Treatment Center, she will have the opportunity to work on any underlying issues contributing to her decline in mental health, behavior or substance abuse.
A few of the aspects that set our teen treatment program apart include:
- Academic support & credit recovery – Our goal is to not only help your daughter thrive in her schoolwork, but also to help her develop healthy, more positive behaviors in the classroom. If your teen has struggled with school and needs to take credit recovery courses, she can do so while in our care.
- Gender-separate treatment – All of programs are gender-separate which means your child will not have contact with patients of the opposite sex. Teenage girls and boys often have different social issues that often call for different treatment methods and strategies.
- Family therapy program – Family involvement will increase your daughter's chances of long-term recovery. Our Family Therapists will be by your side throughout the entire healing process. They will provide you with new tools and skills to improve your communication, emotional connection and well-being as a family.
In addition to the above, we offer the following evidence-based therapies and services:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
- Therapeutic recreation
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Spiritual care
- Basic living skills
We understand the unique issues today’s teens are facing. In addition to addressing substance abuse and mental health disorders, our treatment program also focuses on body image, self-esteem, sexual issues and other sensitive topics. Since your daughter will be in a gender-separate setting, she will be able to connect with other girls and build a strong support system.
Restore Your Family
At Teen Treatment Center, your daughter will have the opportunity to work on any underlying issues and get back on the right path emotionally, mentally, physically and academically. Whether your teen is struggling with substance abuse and mental health or behavioral issues, we want to help her start living a happier, healthier life.
We look forward to being a part of your lives and watching the amazing changes that will take place throughout your teen’s stay.
Take the first step to restoring your family by contacting (844) 319-5239. We are available 24/7, including holidays.
Teen Treatment Center has been awarded
the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
24/7 • Conﬁdential