Summer Camp for Troubled Teens
When your child is acting out during the school year, it’s normal to feel angst or even fear about how they will handle their free time during the summer. However, if your teen’s behaviors and substance use are creating issues within your home, your family, and at their school or work, it’s time to reach out for professional help.
Your teen will not only be safe and secure at Teen Treatment Center, but they will work on any underlying issues contributing to their substance abuse and decline in behavior or mental health. With rolling admissions, you can help get your teen back on the right track today.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have about Teen Treatment Center: (844) 319-5239.
What We Treat
Our board-certified staff is dedicated to helping troubled teens year-round. Unlike a traditional summer program or boot camp, our team is comprised of licensed therapists, counselors, medical professionals and more. Together, they have decades of experience working with individuals who are struggling with:
- Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, prescription medications, heroin, cocaine)
- Mental health (e.g. depression disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD)
- Behavioral issues (e.g. impulse control, anger, ODD)
If your teen is struggling with one of the conditions mentioned above, we urge you to contact us today: (844) 319-5239. You can also start a free and confidential chat with an admissions counselor online. We’re available 24/7, including holidays.
Effective Treatment for Troubled Teens
A one-size-fits-all treatment approach has proven to be ineffective for troubled teens. At our accredited facility, we will tailor your child’s treatment plan to treat their physical, emotional and psychological needs. A few of the aspects that set our teen treatment program apart include:
- Gender-separate programs – All of programs are gender-separate which means that your child will not have contact with patients of the opposite sex. Teenage girls and boys often have different social issues that often call for different treatment methods and strategies.
- Academic support and credit recovery – Our goal is to not only help your teen thrive in their academics, but also to help him or her develop healthy, more positive behaviors. Oftentimes, troubled teens struggle with their academics and must take credit recovery courses in order to move onto the next grade level. Your teen will have the opportunity to work on these courses while in our care.
- Family counseling – Family involvement increases your teen’s chances of staying on the right path once they return home. Our Family Therapists are here to assist in the healing process through providing you new tools and skills to improve your communication, emotional connection and well-being as a family.
In addition to the above, we offer the following evidence-based therapies and services:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
- Therapeutic recreation
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Basic living skills
- Court liaison services
For additional information about our accredited treatment program, call us now at (844) 319-5239 or chat with us online. We are available around-the-clock to help you.
Restore Your Family
At Teen Treatment Center, your troubled teen will be able to get back on the right track emotionally, mentally, physically and academically. Whether your teen is struggling with substance abuse, mental health or behavioral issues, we want to help them start living happier, healthier lives today.
Take the first step to restoring your family today by calling (844) 319-5239. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Teen Treatment Center has been awarded
the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
24/7 • Conﬁdential